Horizontal Striped Francisco Rug - Black
Hand-spun, hand-woven, and hand-dyed light weight rug made in small batches by Francisco, who lives in the hills of Antigua, Guatemala. Caroline Z. Hurley designed the rug based on inspiration from this culture rich area and employs Francisco to make each rug by hand. She treats her makers with kindness, compassion and provides fair pay. The rug's simple design and light weight cotton fiber will add an airy, open feeling to any room.
- Measuring 4 ft. x 6 ft.
- 100% cotton
- Fringed top and bottom ends
- Muted black (looks closer to a grey in person) with natural hued thin stripes
- Cold wash cycle, tumble dry low heat
- Designed in Greenpoint, NY, made in small batches in Guatemala
- Limited quantities available